The Whale Shark and Sumilon Island daytour package will give you many unforgettable memories with the most visited tourist spots in Oslob, Cebu. As the driver will take you to Oslob, you can enjoy the scenic 2-3 hour ride. You will be doing the whale shark activity first. With the assistance of our local tour guide, you will have a great time watching and swimming with the gentle giants. They are really friendly even if they are considered as one of the most biggest fishes in the sea.
After the whale shark experience, you will be brought to Tumalog Falls, one of the most visited waterfalls in Cebu. Tumalog Falls is a big waterfall with a breathtaking view, refreshing and cold water, and a good place for taking nice pictures. This tour activity will be followed by the Sumilon Island day tour which is done in Sumilon Island.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
Rate Exclusions and/or Add-ons:
|13 above||Contact Us|
- 03:30AM – Pick up Hotel (if in Mactan)
- 04:00AM – Pick up Hotel (if in Cebu City)
- 06:30AM – Arrival in Oslob then Breakfast
- 07:00AM – Whale shark watching or snorkeling with whale sharks
- 08:00AM – Cool down at Tumalog Falls
- 09:30AM – Departure for Sumilon Island
- 10:00AM – 3:00PM – Sumilon Island Tour with Lunch
- 03:30PM – Departure back to Mainland
- 04:00PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 07:00PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
Note: This is just an estimated time. Might changed on the tour date depending on the traffic situation and location of your hotel.
Note: Cut off for Sumilon island day tour package is 4PM a day before.
What to expect
You will be picked up by our driver from your hotel at 4am or 3:30am (if in Mactan area), drive all the way to Oslob to have your light breakfast.
After your light breakfast which is included in the package, you will be doing the first activity which is the whale shark watching.
You will then visit Tumalog Falls right after the whale shark encounter.
Right after Tumalog falls, you will be doing the Sumilon island day tour.
So, that’s it, hope you had a great day!
Fill up the form below to reserve this tour.0%