Apart from doing inland tours, you can also try having an aerial tour with Cebu Tours. Our Cebu and Bohol Aerial Tour tour package will let you experience a flightseeing tour with the scenic aerial views of Sta Rosa Island, Pandanon Island, Mangrove Tree Plantation, Chocolate Hills, Sagbayan Peak, Cuamin Island, Hilutungan and Nalusuan Island Resorts. This type of tour will surely give you a chance to see the aerial view of some widely known tourist attractions in Cebu and Bohol.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
|13 above||Contact Us|
- Sta. Rosa Island
- Pandanon Island
- Mangrove Tree Plantation
- Chocolate Hills
- Sagbayan Peak
- Cuamin Island
- Hilutungan and Nalusuan Island Resorts
What to expect
This package can start anytime of the day, when booking, please enter the preferred time of pick up from your hotel. You will be meeting our driver from your hotel’s lobby and you will be taken to the aircraft hangar where you will be briefed before taking off. The driver will be waiting until your activity will be done and then he can bring you back to the hotel. Any side trip will incur additional charges.
Terms and Conditions:
- Due to aircraft and landing field limitation, weight per passenger is limited to 170 lbs per person and the allowable luggage / baggage weight is up to 20 lbs per person.
- Flight is good for 40 to 45 minutes
- Aircraft operations are subject to weather condition for the safety of the flight.
- All flight schedule will be subject for the availability of the aircraft. Please email us at least 7 days before your aerial tour.
- We will require 50% down payment to confirm your booking which is refundable (minus service charges) if you cancel 48 hours before the activity date. Cancellations made within less than 48 hours will not be honored and will not be refunded.
- Cancellation of flights should be made 48 hours before the flight schedule.
- Cancellation of flights – we have the right to refuse or not to fly or accept passengers due to weather condition or which in our best judgement may affect the safety of the flight.
- Pilot shall be in command at all times. He may diverge or abort the flight and refuse to accept passenger’s cargo for safe purposes.
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
You are almost there, please fill up this form below0%