Aside from Bohol Countryside Tour, the Panglao Island Day Tour Package is a great option also if you wanted to visit Bohol, Philippines. Availing this package will take you to Hinagdanan Cave, Alona White Beach, Dauis Church Shrin, Bohol Bee Farm, Sea Shell Museum, San Agustin Church, and The Panglao Tower. These places are very nice for relaxation, snorkeling and taking pictures.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
Exclusions / Optional Add-on:
|13 above||Contact Us|
- 04:30am – Pick up Hotel if in Cebu City or Mactan Island
- 06:00am – Depart Cebu Port
- 08:00am – Arrival Tagbilaran Wharf / Start with the Tour
- 11:30am – Lunch (not included in the package)
- 12:30pm – Continue with the tour
- 04:00pm – Back to Tagbilaran port to Check in
- 04:20pm – Depart Tagbilaran port going back to Cebu
- 06:20pm – Estimated time of Arrival in Cebu Port
- 07:00pm – Estimated time of arrival in the Hotel
Note: This is just an estimated time. Might changed on the tour date depending on the traffic situation and location of your hotel.
What to Expect
Just like the Bohol countryside tour, you will be picked up from your hotel by our driver and will be taken to the port. Pick up time will be advised to you a day before through email or text which will depend on your time of departure of the ferry. Our driver in Bohol will be waiting for you at the port exit with signage or you can also call him to meet him at the port.
You will then tour Panglao right away and here are the destinations that you will be visiting in this tour package.
Below are the brief descriptions of these Panglao Island tourist spots:
- Hinagdanan Cave – It is a naturally lighted cavern with a deep lagoon and many large stalactites and stalagmites.
- Alona White Beach – It is situated on a 4 km stretch of powdery white sand, a portion of which is under a line of coconut trees, with the blue waters beyond.
- Dauis Church Shrine – It is a historic church with fine representative of a Byzantine-Romanesque architecture founded by the Jesuits Father Diego de Ayala and Joseph Gregorio.
- Bohol Bee Farm – It is an agricultural haven situated on top of a cliff on Panglao dedicated to bee cultivation, organic farming, and healthy eating.
- Sea Shell Museum – It is is considered to be one of the biggest collections in the world, owned by Mr. Quirino Hora, who houses thousands of shells and other specimens marine life.
- San Agustin Church – It is known for its ceiling murals to be sacraments.
- The Panglao Tower – The 5 storey hexagonal tower is reputedly the tallest of its kind in the Philippines but suffers from neglect.
You’re almost there! Fill up the form below.0%