Excess Hours will be charged accordingly.
Panglao Island Day Tour Package from Cebu
Aside from Bohol Countryside Tour, the Panglao Island Day Tour Package is a great option also if you wanted to visit Bohol, Philippines. Availing this package will take you to Hinagdanan Cave, Alona White Beach, Dauis Church Shrin, Bohol Bee Farm, Sea Shell Museum, San Agustin Church, and The Panglao Tower. These places are very nice for relaxation, snorkeling and taking pictures.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
Exclusions / Optional Add-on:
|13 above||Contact Us|
|3 Years Old And Below||P800 per head and not included in the headcount|
- 05:00am – Pick up Hotel if in Cebu City or Mactan Island
- 06:00am – Depart Cebu Port
- 08:00am – Arrival Tagbilaran Wharf / Start with the Tour
- 11:30am – Lunch (not included in the package)
- 12:30pm – Continue with the tour
- 04:00pm – Back to Tagbilaran port to Check in
- 04:20pm – Depart Tagbilaran port going back to Cebu
- 06:20pm – Estimated time of Arrival in Cebu Port
- 07:00pm – Estimated time of arrival in the Hotel
Note: This is just an estimated time. Might changed on the tour date depending on the traffic situation and location of your hotel.
- Hinagdanan Cave (Swimming Fee: Php 75 / head optional, not included in the package)
- Alone White Beach
- Dauis Church Shrine (The Healing Well)
- Bohol Bee Farm
- Sea Shell Museum
- San Agustin Church
- The Panglao Tower
Below are the brief descriptions of these Panglao Island tourist spots:
- Hinagdanan Cave – It is a naturally lighted cavern with a deep lagoon and many large stalactites and stalagmites.
- Alona White Beach – It is situated on a 4 km stretch of powdery white sand, a portion of which is under a line of coconut trees, with the blue waters beyond.
- Dauis Church Shrine – It is a historic church with fine representative of a Byzantine-Romanesque architecture founded by the Jesuits Father Diego de Ayala and Joseph Gregorio.
- Bohol Bee Farm – It is an agricultural haven situated on top of a cliff on Panglao dedicated to bee cultivation, organic farming, and healthy eating.
- Sea Shell Museum – It is is considered to be one of the biggest collections in the world, owned by Mr. Quirino Hora, who houses thousands of shells and other specimens marine life.
- San Agustin Church – It is known for its ceiling murals to be sacraments.
- The Panglao Tower – The 5-storey hexagonal tower is reputedly the tallest of its kind in the Philippines but suffers from neglect.
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.