Private Mactan Island Hopping Tour Package (3 Islands)
Cebu Tours now opens the Mactan Island Hopping tour package, this year 2021, which will take you to Gilutungan Island, Caohagan Island and San Vicente in Olango Island which are located in Mactan, Cebu. All of these three islands have marine sanctuaries wherein you can explore with the sight of abundant corals and hundreds of tropical fish species. With the assistance of our boatman, you can do snorkeling, diving and you can even take nice pictures with the scenic views of these islands.
We are strictly observing health protocols as mandated by the government. Please wear mask if you are not swimming and maintain social distancing.
If you just want to rent a boat in Mactan for your island hopping and opt out for our package, you can book it here.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
|13 above||Contact Us|
|Below 3 years old||FREE of charge but not included in the headcount|
|4-6 years old||Less P500 per head|
|7 years old and above||Full Charged|
- 07:00AM – Pick up from the hotel
- 08:00AM – Boat Departure from Cordova Port and start of island hopping
- 09:00AM – 01:00PM – Visit 3 islands with no particular order (depending on the tide times)
- Gilutungan Island (snorkeling at the marine sanctuary and with white sand beach on the other side)
- Caohagan Island (white sand beach)
- San Vicente Marine Sanctuary in Olango Island – (snorkeling at the marine sanctuary)
- 02:00PM – ETA at the Cordova Port (if no Pandanon)
- 04:00PM – ETA at the Cordova Port (if with Pandanon)
Note: This is just an estimated time. No particular order on the islands to visit, it will depend if hight / low tide.
Below are brief descriptions about these islands:
- Gilutungan Island – Also known as Hilutungan Island is a marine sanctuary which is a great place for beginners to dive and snorkel. The island is a low-lying coral island with an elevation of no more than 10 meters above sea level. Besides the rich marine life, it also boasts a stretch of white sandy beach, a sand bar and a resort ideal for a weekend or overnight staycation.
- Caohagan Island – This island has a rich marine life which is a good place for snorkeling. You will be able to see different fishes in this island and it is also a very good place for taking pictures.
- San Vicente in Olango Island – Fish Sanctuary, which belongs to whole Olango Island group in Mactan, is considered as one of the most extensive reef areas in Cebu.
- Pandanon Island – It is one of the many islands in Mactan that are known for sandbars, white-sand beaches, and crystal clear waters. It lies between Mactan and Bohol.
For other island hopping activities, you can try the Pescador island in Moalboal, learn more here.
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.