Cebu Tours now opens the Mactan Island Hopping tour package, this year 2023, which will take you to Gilutungan Island, Caohagan Island and Nalusuan Island which are located in Mactan, Cebu. The islands of Gilutungan and Nalusuan both have marine sanctuaries wherein you can explore with the sight of abundant corals and hundreds of tropical fish species. With the assistance of our boatman, you can do snorkeling, free diving and you can even take nice pictures with the scenic views of these islands.
If you just want to rent a boat in Mactan for your island hopping and opt out for our package, you can book it here.
WARNING! Seafoods, shells, coconut, and other foods in the islands are very expensive, we advice to buy at your discretion. Please note that lunch with drinks is already included in the package.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
|13 above||Contact Us|
- 07:00AM – Pick up from the hotel (Cebu City Hotel)
- 08:00AM – Pick up from the hotel (Mactan Hotel)
- 08:20AM – Boat Departure from Cordova Port and start of island hopping
- 09:00AM – 01:00PM – Visit 3 islands with no particular order (depending on the tide times)
- Gilutungan Island (snorkeling at the marine sanctuary and with white sand beach on the other side)
- Caohagan Island (white sand beach)
- Nalusuan Island – (snorkeling at the marine sanctuary)
- 02:00PM – ETA at the Cordova Port
- 03:00PM – ETA Hotel
Note: This is just an estimated time. No particular order on the islands to visit, it will depend on high / low tide.
Islands to Visit
Below are brief descriptions about these islands:
- Gilutungan Island – Also known as Hilutungan Island is a marine sanctuary which is a great place for beginners to dive and snorkel. The island is a low-lying coral island with an elevation of no more than 10 meters above sea level. Besides the rich marine life, it also boasts a stretch of white sandy beach, a sand bar and a resort ideal for a weekend or overnight staycation.
- Caohagan Island – This island has a rich marine life which is a good place for snorkeling. You will be able to see different fishes in this island and it is also a very good place for taking pictures.
- Nalusuan Island – This almost a hectare size island is located between Mactan and Bohol. You can swim with the fishes here and you can also relax at their sandbar area.
For other island hopping activities, you can try the Pescador island in Moalboal, learn more here.
What to expect
In this package there are 2 possible start time, if your hotel is in Mactan, pick up time would be 8:00am, but you can request to a later time if you want to. If your hotel is in Mandaue City or Cebu City, we recommend to start the tour at 7:00 o’clock in the morning. Since this package is flexible and is exclusive to your group, then you can request for a later pick up time if you want to. We can also pick up from the airport if you want to do the Mactan island hopping upon you arrival. We can also drop you off at the hotel where you will be staying right after the tour.
Our driver will meet you at the lobby, we will give his information to you via text or email a day before the tour, in any case that he is not there on time, you can call or text him for updates.
Here are some of the photos and island that you can expect in this package.
After the tour, you will be dropped off in your hotel by our private car and driver. Any side trip will incur additional charges.
Please make sure to book this package a day before the travel date as we have to prepare the foods, car with the driver and boat for this package in advance. Cut off time is 8:00PM a day before your travel date.
You are almost there, please fill up this form below0%