Excess Hours will be charged accordingly.
Bohol Countryside + Loboc River Cruise Tour Package
Cebu Tours is offering a Bohol Countryside Tour Package from Cebu that will take you to the most visited tourist spots in Bohol, Philippines. The tourist destinations of this package are Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church, Bohol Biggest Python, Loboc River Cruise, Tarsier Viewing, St. Peter’s Ruins Church, Batuan Shiphaus, Billar Mahogany Man Made Forest, The Butterfly Garden, Chocolate Hills, and Aproniana Gift Shop. These places have scenic views which are great for taking pictures and relaxing oneself.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
|13 above||Contact Us|
|3 years old & below||P 1,000 per head and not included in the headcount|
- 05:00am – Pick up Hotel if in Cebu City or Mactan Island
- 06:00am – Depart Cebu Port
- 08:00am – Arrival Tagbilaran Wharf / Start with the Tour
- 11:30am – Loboc River Cruise w/ lunch on board
- 12:30pm – Continue with the tour
- 04:00pm – Back to Tagbilaran port to Check in
- 04:20pm – Depart Tagbilaran port going back to Cebu
- 06:20pm – Estimated time of Arrival in Cebu Port
- 07:00pm – Estimated time of arrival in the Hotel
Note: This is just an estimated time and might be changed on the actual tour date. Pick up time will also change during peak season. Time going back to Cebu will also depend on the availability of the ferry tickets.
- Blood Compact Shrine
- Tour to Baclayon Church- Oldest Church
- Bohol Biggest Python in Captivity
- Loboc River Cruise w/ lunch on board
- Tarsier Viewing in Captivity
- St. Peter’s Ruins Church
- Batuan Shiphaus (P50 entrance fee not included, but can take pictures outside for FREE)
- Billar Mahogany Man Made Forest
- The Butterfly Garden
- Chocolate Hills- Famous landmark of Bohol
- Souvenir Shopping at Aproniana Gift Shop
Below are the brief descriptions about these tourist destinations for your Bohol day tour from Cebu:
- Blood Compact Shrine – It is is a landmark of the first international treaty of friendship between Spaniards and Filipinos.
- Baclayon Church – It is considered as one of the best preserved Jesuit-built churches in the region and one of the oldest stone churches in the Philippines.
- Bohol Biggest Python – It is the Philippines’ largest captive reticulated python.
- Loboc River Cruise – It is one of the widely popular tourist attractions in Bohol with its cruise or the floating restaurant that starts from the Loboc town until it reaches the Busay Falls.
- Tarsier Viewing – Bohol Tarsiers (Tarsius Syrichta) measures 4 to 5 inches and is considered as the world’s smallest primate.
- St. Peter’s Ruins Church – It is a historic church that contains a lot of interesting treasures such as decorative stone carvings and friezes on the exterior walls, a relief of St. Ignatius in polychrome stucco intriguingly hidden behind the main altar, seven ancient retablos from both the Jesuit and Recollect periods, and etc.
- Batuan Shiphaus – It is uniquely shaped like a shipping vessel and this house is owned by Capt. Gaudencio Dumapias, a native of Batuan who became a successful mariner.
- Billar Mahogany Man Made Forest – It is a man-made mahogany forest stretching in a two-kilometer stretch of densely planted Mahogany trees located in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns.
- The Butterfly Garden – It is is owned by Simply Butterflies Conservation Center, Bohol’s first butterfly livelihood breeding program aiming to protect the butterfly population through breeding and releasing and plant research.
- Chocolate Hills – These are more than 1,268 cone-shaped hills – a very strange geological formation that has baffled a lot of geologists. The hills are spread over an area of 50 square kilometers or more and vary in size from 30 meters to 120 meters in height.
- Aproniana Gift Shop – It is considered as “Bohol’s ultimate souvenir destination” which sells almost anything you want so you can remember the memories you spent in Bohol.
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.