The Kalanggaman Island Day Tour package will bring you to the island which is considered as one of the most beautiful beach destinations in the entire Philippines. From the hotel you are staying in Cebu City or Lapu-Lapu City, it will take at least 7 hours to travel in going to this island.
Kalanggaman Island is widely known for its crystal clear water, white powdery sand and long sandbars stretching on both sides of the island. From the inviting turquoise waters and the white sand to the unobstructed view of the sky, everything about Kalanggaman Island just speaks peace. It is really a perfect place for snorkeling and relaxing oneself.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
Exclusions / Add-Ons:
|13 above||Contact Us|
- 03:00 AM – Pick up from Hotel in Cebu
- 06:00 AM – ETA Maya Port / Transfer to Malapascua Island
- 07:00 AM – ETA Malapascua Island / Breakfast Own Account
- 09:00 AM – Depart to Kalanggaman
- 10:30 AM – ETA Kalanggaman Island / Swimming
- 12:00 NN – Lunch (included)
- 02:30 PM – Back to Malapascua Island
- 04:00 PM – ETA Malapascua Island / Depart to Maya Port
- 05:00 PM – ETA Maya Port
- 08:00 PM – ETA Cebu Hotel
Note: This is just an estimated time. This might change depending on the boat availability going to Malapascua Island. They need to fill in with passengers before they will leave (that is why we have time allowance in the itinerary above).
What to expect
Please note of the following when you book this Kalanggaman Island day tour.
- Toilets are available in the island but no shower room.
- Small sari-sari store is available where you can buy foods or drinks.
- Drones are allowed in the island.
- Currents are sometimes strong in the sandbar area (seasonal), be cautious.
- Water in the island is still salt water, best to bring extra drinking water.
- Lunch will be served in the boat or inside the island (if there are available cottages).
As per itinerary, this tour will have a wake up call at 3 o’clock in the morning if you are from the city, this is to avoid missing the boat to Kalanggaman. Our driver will meet you at the hotel lobby where you will be staying. You will then be driven directly to Maya port to take a boat to Malapascua. You will pass Malapascua island because there are no boats from Maya port going directly to Kalanggaman. If you still have time in Malapascua, you can take a breakfast in the island.
Boat to Kalanggaman island will depart from Malapascua at 9 o’clock in the morning. The travel time is approximately 1 hours and 30 minutes. Once in the island, enjoy swimming the crystal blue water and you can roam around the island too. Lunch will be served at around 12:00 noon, which is already included in the package. The boat will leave the island at around 2:30 in the afternoon going back to Malapascua. Once you reach Malapascua, you will then again take another boat back to the port of Maya where the car is waiting. You will go back straight to the city after the tour. Here are some of the images that you can expect in this package.
Enjoy the island while you can as this is the most beautiful and long beach that you can visit while you are in Cebu.
You’re almost there! Fill up the form below.0%