Kalanggaman Island Day Tour Package from Cebu City
The Kalanggaman Island Day Tour package will bring you to the island which is considered as one of the most beautiful beach destinations in the entire Philippines. From the hotel you are staying in Cebu City or Lapu-Lapu City, it will take at least 7 hours to travel in going to this island. Kalanggaman Island is widely known for its crystal clear water, white powdery sand and long sandbars stretching on both sides of the island. From the inviting turquoise waters and the white sand to the unobstructed view of the sky, everything about Kalanggaman Island just speaks peace. It is really a perfect place for snorkeling and relaxing oneself.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
Exclusions / Add-Ons:
|13 above||Contact Us|
|3 years old and below||Free of charged but not included in the headcount|
|4 years old and above||Full Charged|
- 03:00 AM – Pick up from Hotel in Cebu
- 06:00 AM – ETA Maya Port / Transfer to Malapascua Island
- 07:00 AM – ETA Malapascua Island / Breakfast Own Account
- 09:00 AM – Depart to Kalanggaman
- 10:30 AM – ETA Kalanggaman Island / Swimming
- 12:00 NN – Lunch (included)
- 02:30 PM – Back to Malapascua Island
- 04:00 PM – ETA Malapascua Island / Depart to Maya Port
- 05:00 PM – ETA Maya Port
- 08:00 PM – ETA Cebu Hotel
Note: This is just an estimated time. This might change depending on the boat availability going to Malapascua Island. They need to fill in with passengers before they will leave (that is why we have time allowance in the itinerary above).
What to Expect:
- Toilets are available in the island but no shower room.
- Small sari-sari store is available where you can buy foods or drinks.
- Drones are allowed in the island.
- Currents are sometimes strong in the sandbar area (seasonal), be cautious.
- Water in the island is still salt water, best to bring extra drinking water.
- Lunch will be served in the boat or inside the island (if there are available cottages).
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.