Whale Shark Watching + Kawasan Falls + Pescador Island
Cebu Tours is now offering a tour package in which you can watch and swim with the Oslob whale sharks, capture the great view of Tumalog Falls, be amused by the astonishing Kawasan waterfalls and have a chance to swim with the sardine run in Moalboal and the turtles including a visit to the famous Pescador Island which is rich with corals, all of this in one day. Yes, it is really possible to visit all of these most visited places in Cebu for only a day. It might be a long drive going to Oslob but you can still enjoy the scenic 2-3 hour drive from your hotel.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
Exclusions / Add-ons:
|13 above||Contact Us|
|Below 3 years old||Free of charged but not included in the headcount|
|3-5 years old||Less P300 per head|
|above 5 years old||Full Charged|
- 03:30AM – Hotel pick up from Cebu City or Mactan
- 06:00AM – ETA Oslob / Eat Light Breakfast
- 07:00AM – Swim with the whale sharks
- 08:00AM – Visit Tumalog Falls
- 09:00AM – Early Lunch (included in the package)
- 10:00AM – Proceed to Badian for Kawasan Falls
- 01:00PM – Proceed to Moalboal for Pescador Island hopping
- 01:30PM – ETA Moalboal
- 04:30PM – Go back to Hotel in Cebu City
- 07:30PM – Estimated Drop off Hotel in Cebu City
Note: This is just an estimated time. Pick up time will also changed during peak season.
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.