Excess Hours will be charged accordingly.
Pescador Island Hopping Tour Package in Moalboal
The Pescador Island Hopping tour package will let you spend a day in the famous marine park in Moalboal. Pescador is a small island very close to Moalboal situated at the west coast of Cebu. The waters are extremely deep (600 m in Tañon Strait), clear (up to 35-40 m visibility), cool in temperature (27-29°C) and rich in biodiversity. It is a fantastic place to go for snorkeling because you can see different kinds of fishes, beautiful coral reefs and if you are lucky, you can also see dolphins in this island. Before going back to the mainland, you will be snorkeling with the countless sardines in the Cebu’s famed sardine run. And sometimes, sea turtles can also be found while doing this activity.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
|13 above||Contact Us|
|Below 3 years old||Free of charged but not included in the headcount|
- 05:00AM – Pick up from your Hotel
- 07:30AM – ETA in Moalboal
- 08:00AM – Depart from Moalboal to Pescador Island
- 11:00AM – Go Back to the Mainland, where you can relax at the white sand beaches (own expense) and eat your lunch (not included)
- 12:30PM – Ready to go back to the City
- 03:00PM – Arrival in the Hotel
Note: Above is just an estimated time. Might change on the tour date depending on the traffic.
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.