Private Cebu Mountain Tour and Adventure Package
This Cebu Mountain Tour is exclusively offered by Cebu Tours which is different from the Twin City (Cebu City and Lapu-Lapu City) Tour. Our driver can pick you up from any hotel or residences within Cebu City or Mactan and he will be driving you the highlights and destinations of this package. This is a 6 to 8 hours tour depending on the traffic situation going to the mountains of Cebu. Excess hours will be charged accordingly.
Rates and Inclusions
|No of Pax||Rate per Person||Details of the Package|
Optional / Possible Add-ons:
|13 above||Contact Us|
|Below 3 years old||FREE of charge but not included in the headcount|
- 08:00AM – Pick up from your hotel / Start of the Tour
- 08:30AM – Temple of Leah
- 10:00AM – Tops Lookout
- 11:00AM – Sirao Garden
- 12:30PM – Lunch at Adventure Cafe (own expense) or Zipline
- 01:30PM – Buwakan ni Alejandra
- 03:00PM – Taoist Temple
- 04:00PM – Estimated Time End of Tour / Drop Hotel
Note: This is just an estimated time. Might changed on the tour date depending on the traffic situation and location of your hotel.
Tour Highlights and Destinations:
- Temple of Leah – The temple was constructed in the year 2012. It was built as a symbol of the undying love and ceaseless devotion of Teodorico Soriano Adarna to his wife for 53 years, Leah Villa Albino-Adarna.
- TOPS of Cebu – Tops Lookout offers a fascinating panoramic view of Cebu City and of its neighboring islands, Mactan and Olango.
- Sirao Garden – Also called as mini -Amsterdam of Cebu, a huge part of this garden is blooming with Celosia flowers which comes in yellow, fuschia, and orange and is surprisingly creating a surreal landscape.
- Adventure Cafe (you can do zipline at your own expense) – It is the first resto adventure cafe in the Philippines. It does not only take pride in their food, but also on their adventure features such as zip lining, wall climbing, rappelling, site seeing, caving, trekking, and even throwing plates on their stress walls.
- Buwakan ni Alejandra – Unlike the Celosia flower farms in Sirao, this flower garden takes pride of their dahlia flowers. Upon entering the garden, you will immediately see the colorful varieties of this type of flower.
- Taoist Temple – This temple was built in 1972 by the Chinese community and has been a must-see attraction ever since.
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.