More about Bantayan
Below are the most popular tourist destinations in Bantayan Island and what to expect.
Paradise Beach – a secluded stretch in Santa Fe. It is open from 9:00am-5:00pm.
Mangrove Garden – The Ono-ob Mangrove garden is a place that promotes environmental conservation and awareness. There were bamboo walk paths built all over the place so be prepared to walk a lot. Here, you can climb the bamboo tower for a great view of the garden, hop on a kayak, feed some fishes and try the delicious food from the in-house restaurant.
Ogtong Cave – a small cave sheltering a natural pool located within Sante Fe Beach Club Resort. To access the resort’s amenities, you have to pay P250.
Kota Park – It is located in Madrilejos. Kota means “fort,” which was what used to stand here before it was transformed into a park. The fort was built by the Spaniards in the 1790s but natural forces have had its time with it.
St. Peter and Paul Church – Built in 1580, it is the oldest parish church in Visayas and Mindanao.
Virgin Island – Bantayan can also be your jump off point for nearby island including Virgin Island (Silion Island).
Skydiving – Bantayan Island is home to Skydive Cebu, one of the few skydiving establishments in the Philippines. They offer tandem skydiving, which is great if you want to experience the thrill for the first time.
Price will change during Holy Week. Please send us a message.
Cebu Tours is now offering a tour package that will let you experience fun with the whale sharks, Tumalog Falls, Canyoneering Adventure, and Kawasan Falls in Cebu, Philippines. The Whale Shark and Canyoneering tour package will take you to a scenic 2-3 hour ride in going to the town of Oslob, the place where the whale sharks can be found. You will enjoy watching and swimming with the very friendly whale sharks and if you are lucky, you can also see a sea turtle and colorful fishes which are swimming with them. After the whale shark experience, you will be taken to Tumalog Falls which is only a 10 minute ride from the whale shark briefing area. Tumalog Falls has a breathtaking view which is very good for taking pictures.
Once the whale shark and Tumalog Falls are done, you will have another tour activity which is more on adventures. Be excited to do Canyoneering in Badian, one of the most famous tour activities in Cebu. Canyoneering activity will let you scramble, climb, jump, rappel, and swim through the rugged but scenic cliffs of Badian. It might be tiring but it is really fun and worth it to be done. And also, the endpoint of the Canyoneering Activity is the Kawasan Falls which has a three-stage cascading waterfall and considered as one of the most beautiful falls in the entire Philippines. Create unforgettable memories with these tour activities together with the assistance of our local tour guides.
Tumalog Falls is still closed as of the moment.
Cebu Tours (owned and managed by Safe Trip Tours) is a travel agency and transport operator accredited by the Department of Tourism who are based in Cebu.
We specialise in booking for your tours around the city and its nearby provinces. We provide assistance for everyone who wish to avail of our touring services. We promise to showcase the natural beauty of each famous destination.
2020 Travellers’ Choice Award Winner
Whale Shark Watching Tours
- Whale Shark Watching and Kawasan Falls Tour Package
- Whale Shark and Pescador Island Hopping Tour Package
- Whale Shark Watching and Canyoneering Tour Package
- Whale Shark Watching and Sumilon Sandbar Tour Package
- Whale Shark Watching Tour Package
- Whale Shark & Sumilon Island Tour Package
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks Tour Package
Island Hopping Tours
Cebu City Travel Guide
Send us a message
- Cebu Province: No more negative Covid-19 test result requirements...March 10, 2021 - 4:43 am
- Cebu Tours Wins 2020 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award...August 20, 2020 - 4:07 pm
- Pescador island hopping and other tourism activities in...July 12, 2020 - 7:56 am
- Palawan – Ranks 1st in Top 25 Best Islands in the Whole...July 10, 2020 - 4:29 am
- Hi, we are sorry but for now we don't cater Palawan Puerto...February 22, 2021 - 3:06 am by Cebu Tours
- Hi, yes you can go to whale sharks now. They are now op...February 22, 2021 - 3:05 am by Cebu Tours
- Nice, thank you for your suggestion. We will add this to...February 15, 2021 - 12:20 pm by Cebu Tours
- Mountain View rock in Cebu CityFebruary 14, 2021 - 3:21 pm by Chrysoberyl Salavaria