Update as of March 20, 2020 (as of 5:00pm)
COVID-19 (Corona Virus), has been closing more countries border than ever before, and causes chaos and panic from every corner of the world, thus affecting the way we travel, and affecting all businesses including us, Cebu Tours.
Philippines, Manila to be exact, will be closed for all incoming flights, from 15 March to 14 April, the President of the country already declared it. The declaration is subject to DAILY review, IF, it can be lifted early or extended. Well, we always hope for the best.
Most of the International and Domestic airlines are cancelling all flights starting March 18, 2020.
Most of the top tourist destinations and activities in Cebu will be temporarily closed (see dates below), please be guided.
1) Whale shark watching, Sumilon sandbar (Sumilon island is still open to serve you), Tumalog falls (March 16 – April 15, 2020)
2) Canyoneering and Kawasan falls (March 15 to indefinite date) – subject for daily review
3) Bohol – Community Quarantine (March 16 to 20, 2020)
4) Mactan Island hopping – March 16 to an indefinite date
5) Kalanggaman Island – March 16 to indefinite date
6) Cebu Safari and Adventure Park – March 18 to indefinite date
7) Bantayan Island – March 18 to indefinite date
Other tours and activities not mentioned are still open, but we will update our page regularly.
If you have those tour/s with us on the dates mentioned above, please contact us at email@example.com. All deposits will be refunded (minus service charges) or you have an option to move the tour to a later date. We will process all the refunds within two (2) weeks.
In compliance with the Government’s enhanced community quarantine measure to arrest the increasing confirmed number of COVID-19 cases in the Philippines, we have decided to temporarily close our operations and office effective March 16 until further notice.
Stay safe, and be cautious, but not to the extent of panicking.